Drafted April 1, 2008
Hideki Mori, CEO
Anodos Incorporated acknowledges the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information, and handles any personal information provided by customers with the upmost of care to ensure privacy is protected.
Obtaining, using, and managing personal information
- Anodos Incorporated obtains personal information through appropriate methods, and notifies/publicizes the purposes of use for this personal information to the person providing the information at the time it is obtained.
- Anodos Incorporated specifies the purposes of use for personal information to the greatest extent possible in advance, and handles personal information only to the extent necessary for achieving these purposes.
- Anodos Incorporated endeavors to ensure that the personal information obtained is kept up to date and correct. If a customer requests that their personal information be amended or deleted, said information shall be updated immediately.
- Anodos Incorporated implements personnel and materiel safety management measures to prevent personal information from being divulged, lost, or damaged, and to protect against unauthorized access to or virus infection of Anodos Incorporated’s managed websites.
- If Anodos Incorporated subcontracts handling of personal information to an external collaborator, Anodos Incorporated shall exchange the necessary contracts with this collaborator to ensure that the personal information is appropriately managed, and shall also appropriately supervise this collaborator’s work.
Providing personal information to a third party
Excepting in the following cases, Anodos Incorporated shall not disclose personal information to a third party without first obtaining the customer’s consent.
- If disclosure of the information is required in accordance with legal regulations
- If disclosure of the information is required to protect human life, welfare or assets, and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
- If disclosure of the information is required to allow national authorities or local government bodies to perform their administrative duties in accordance with the law, and obtaining the customer’s consent will interfere with the performance of these administrative duties
- If disclosure of the information is required for statistical purposes, where personal information is collated or analyzed upon being fabricated so that individuals cannot be identified from the data disclosed
- If disclosure of the information is required for a subcontractor of Anodos Incorporated to provide information or services to customers on behalf of Anodos Incorporated via direct mail, electronic mail, or other methods
- If disclosure of the information is required for a subcontractor of Anodos Incorporated to provide post-sale services or other individual services to customers on behalf of Anodos Incorporated
- If disclosure of the information is required for a courier company to deliver gifts or sample products for monitoring to customers
Compliance with laws and activities
- Anodos Incorporated complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and all other relevant laws and guidelines.
- Anodos Incorporated has established internal regulations concerning the protection of personal information, and makes these known to all executives and employees, and endeavors to ensure their compliance.
- Anodos Incorporated will continually improve these Basic Principles Regarding Protection of Personal Information and internal regulations and operations concerning the protection of personal information, in response to amendments to legislation and changes in society.
Any inquiries about personal information including its disclosure, amendment, deletion, use, requests for cessation of provision to a third party, complaints or advice, should be directed to the contact below.
- Inquiry center :
- KSK Annex 7F, 3-26-9 Hatchobori, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0032
Anodos Incorporated, Personal Information Protection Management Officer
- e-mail :
- PHONE :
(Telephone inquiries can be made on weekdays between 11:00am and 5:00pm).